pyTrommler - A Python/GTK/SDL based drum machine
© 2006 Robert Muth
- Distributed under the GPL v3.
- Portable (Works under Linux, BSD, Windows).
- Graphical user interface based on GTK.
- Supporty complex rhythms (variable number of beats per pattern)
- Virtual drum "@ACCENT" to emphasize certain beats.
- 16 bit 44100kHz mono or stereo drum samples (individual stereo panning
and volume adjustment)
- Realtime (stereo) audio output using SDL/pyGame library.
- Alternatively, audio output to a wav file.
Please sent comments and suggestions to
Robert Muth (robert at muth dot org)
Back to Homepage